Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And we'll all float anyway WELL!

Today is -2 but the wind is chilly. It's nice and sunny so I went for a little walk. I could actually wear my sneakers today! there are less and less slush and puddles everyday. Soon enough I get to breath in all that nice dust:) I'm sitting in my apartment and I can hear the neighbors carving. It's a really interesting and different thing to hear and see.

Other then that it's been slow in the life of Amanda.. trying to keep a good sleeping schedule and blocking out the sun..only at night though..bring it on during the day:)!!

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, I throw this caution out to all new bloggers in Nunavut...do be careful about how much you talk about work on your blog. Perhaps your employer won't give a damn, but some do.

    It's your call, of course, but there is a history of people in Nunavut getting in trouble blogging. They've been mostly government employees, but you never know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Townie Bastard. There seems to be at least one coward that will call employers about the littlest thing. This has caused trouble with a couple of fellow bloggers. So far only government workers have been singled out.

    Why I avoid the more controversial topics.

    Have been enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All positive things I have to say about my job:)There is nothing on this site I wouldn't say to my employer or to customers. But thanks for the heads up. I'll try to keep work out of it.

    ReplyDelete