Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Flights

leaving St. John's


Landing in Toronto


Leaving Toronto



Landing in Ottawa

So, the vids are sideways because I'm computer dumb and have no idea how to turn them around the right way:p

I was terrified to get on the airplanes and had myself freaked out. I got on and had the BEST time. I wasn't afraid at all and I actually fell asleep for a little while, took some pics and some vids. The turbulence was so bad at one point during landing in Ottawa the passengers were putting their arms up in the air pretending they were on a rollarcoaster.. haha usually I would have been curled up in a ball thinking I was going to die, but i was lauing my ass off. Lesley gave me a great tip on how to make reduce ear pain. If you don't mind looking like a moron (and we all know I don't), just keep your mouth wide open during take off and landing. It worked perfectly.

So now I'm at Adam's Airport Inn and I orderd a big dirty pizza and I'm washing my cloths for work tomorrow. I hope the flight to Iqaluit is as fun as these were:)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! My open-mouthed flying is fool-proof. I should totally patent it! I just want to say...I rule.

    ReplyDelete